In fact, moringa oleifera provide:
7 times more vitamin C than oranges 10 times more vitamin A than carrots 17 times more calcium than milk 9 times more protein than yoghurt 15 times more potassium than bananas 25 times more iron than spinach
- Leaves in particular, they are used in human and animal nutrition and in the traditional medicine.
- Leaves are rich in protein, mineral, beta-carotene and antioxidant compounds.
- In traditional medicine, it treat several ailments including malaria, typhoid fever, parasitic diseases, arthritis, swellings, cuts, diseases of the skin, genito-urinary ailments, hypertension and diabetes.
- The leaves of the Moringa Oleifera tree are dehydrated and pulverized to create moringa leaf powder. This powder is classified as a super food because it is one of the most nutrient rich food known to science.
- Our Moringa capsules are made from pure and organic Moringa leaf powder, and contain no additives.
Reference: International Journal of Molecular Sciences ISSN 1422-0067